Proposal Writer / Content Developer
Description & Details
Expedience makes awesome proposal automation software for Microsoft Word. Our sales and marketing content is read by people who are professional writers. So, our sales, marketing, website, and blog content has to be TERRIFIC! Work your own hours at home. This is an exciting, fast-paced, and super fun job for the right person.
- Work directly with leadership to create engaging sales and marketing content
- Help us sharpen the quality and reach of our current messaging
- Develop proposal and web content for new software products and features
- Bring your ideas, talent, and energy
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Liberal Arts, or related field.
- 3 years experience with proposal writing or similar writing experience
- Excellent English writing, editing, grammar and content organization skills. Writing samples required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word including formatting documents and using graphics, templates, and style sheets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools including PowerPoint, and Excel is a plus.
- Experience with SEO is a plus plus.
Expedience Proposal Software automates proposals, RFP & RFI responses (even Excel RFPs!), FAQs, DDQs, SOWs, questionnaires, PowerPoint presentations, and more. Based in Microsoft Word, Expedience is the proposal software you already know how to use. For over 25 years, Expedience Software has helped sales and proposal writers create highly-tailored, branded, persuasive proposals. Expedience is the leading solution for financial and asset management, healthcare, legal, manufacturing, and technology organizations.
|Organization:||Expedience Proposal Software|
|Primary Category:||Content Writer|
|Type of Position:||Part time|
|Experience Requirement:||3+ years|