Fast Easy Request For Information Automation Software
If you want to create winning responses on time, then you need to find fast request for information automation software. But, you need to know that not all so-called easy request for information automation software is equal.
Expedience Software is an easy request for information automation software because it easily installs as a ribbon at the top of Microsoft Word. You do not have to switch from Word to other programs as you prepare a proposal or your RFI document.
Explore the Useful Tools of our Easy RFI Automation Software
You can trust our fast request for information automation software because of the following tools:
- The Content Portfolio ribbon allows you to easily search, select, and insert approved content into the target document.
- The software includes a Style Palette tool, which ensures that your responses are adhering to your branding guidelines and allows easy conversion to the font requirements of the issuer if necessary.
The intuitive format of our fast RFI automation software makes it easy to train new users, especially if they are already familiar with Word. Other benefits of using Expedience Software include:
- The ability to decrease turn-around times for winning proposals by up to 50 percent.
- Allows you to reduce the number of proposal writers and salespeople required to create an increasing number of sales proposals faster.
- Gives you time to focus on client-specific content while eliminating errors in proposals.
- Generally improves the quality of your proposals, RFP, and RFI responses.
Expedience’s software is powerful but simple because it only gives you features that you need unlike other RFP software that gives you features that you may never use.
Our fast request for information automation software provides tools that will help you respond quickly to RFIs. Contact us today at (978) 378-5330.
“Very pleased with Expedience Software solutions! It is a fun, easy-to-use tool for preparing RFPs and questionnaires. Rather than digging through old RFPs and searching for appropriate answers, we now have a comprehensive database that is easy to maintain. We are also much more efficient in generating consistent messaging.”
Brent O’Neil, Senior Client Service Associate
Keeley Teton Advisor